Vienna - Budapest - Bratislava Tour
- Tour Map
- Download PDF Itinerary
- 4 Star First Class Hotels
- A guided tour of important places
- Air conditioned Transport
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Farewell dinner
- Photos of Your Holiday
- Professionally guided tour
- Unlimited bottled water
- VAT and city tax
- Welcome Drink
- Flights to/from Slovakia
- Meals, unless expressly stated
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Tips to guide and driver
- Visa arrangements
Vienna – Budapest – Bratislava Tour
Once Austria-Hungary, a dual monarchy, today, 3 independent countries and their lovely capitals. The Danube river connects them.
Always busy Vienna and its historical Ring, palaces. City of culture, music, and art. We start with a Quality City Tour and also out of Vienna trip.
Then, we move to the relaxing capital of Slovakia. Touring Bratislava is easy, comfortable, and enjoyable. And our last capital to discover is Budapest, lying on both river banks, we will spend here more time to see Top sights, Jewish Heritage and still have enough free time.
Come to this beautiful tour with us!
More about Austria
More about Hungary
More about Slovakia
This is one of our better Central European Tours with superb accommodation and most meals included.
There are no comments yet.