- Tour Map
- PDF Itinerary
- A guided tour of important places
- Air conditioned Transport
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Overnight Hotels / Pensions
- Photos of Your Holiday
- Professional and Licensed Guide
- Professionally guided tour
- Unlimited bottled water
- VAT and city tax
- Flights to/from Slovakia
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Tips to guide and driver
- Visa arrangements
Traditional Slovak Heritage Tour
With our native Slovak guide, you’ll step back in time to medieval cities and castles, as well as to the cultures and traditions of early 20th century Slovakia when many of our Slovak ancestors left their country homes for new worlds. You’ll see what life was like in the Soviet era in contrast with today’s transition to a modern democracy.
We organize this tour for a small group (maximum 16) to keep a relaxed pace and flexibility.
An English-speaking travel director is at your disposal during the whole tour.
About Slovakia Heritage Tour:
Founder & Organizer: Judith Northup-Bennett (USA)
Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Call directly # 978-544-5144
- Short Itinerary
More about Slovakia
Tour Dates to be confirmed
For a full detailed itinerary of our "Traditional Slovak Heritage Tour" please request our PDF file via the form below.