- Tour Map
- Download PDF Itinerary
- 4 Star First Class Hotels
- A guided tour of important places
- Air conditioned Transport
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Farewell dinner
- Fuel, parking fees, highway fees, car insurance
- Overnight Hotels / Pensions
- Photos of Your Holiday
- Professional and Licensed Guide
- Professionally guided tour
- Transportation with luxury vans Mercedes Benz V class (up to 7 travelers)
- Unlimited bottled water
- VAT and city tax
- Flights to/from Slovakia
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Tips to guide and driver
- Visa arrangements
Grand Slovakia & Czechia Tour
Come with us on a unique tour around Slovakia & Czechia
A history joined us twice, now, two independent countries with great relationships.
Enjoy the Premium Grand Slovakia & Czechia Tour – the luxury way of traveling and discovering. We will show you Slovakia’s highlights and out-of-the-beaten-tracks, medieval towns, majestic castles, wooden churches, UNESCO sights, see local craftsmen, and learn from them.
Time to move to Czechia to see Czech’s UNESCO highlights such as glorious Prague, lively Brno, well-preserved gems such as Cesky Krumlov, fairy-tale little medieval town Telc, world-famous SPA Karlovy Vary, what else? Delightful Czech cuisine, wine, and beer, interesting museums, evening concerts.
Let us pamper you, plunge into the wellness sphere and enjoy undisturbed moments. Our great tour guides will make your stay on your Czech-Slovakia trip of a lifetime.
Enjoy your precise trip planning with us right from the beginning.
Read the day-by-day itinerary and take a look at our photo gallery.
Tour starts in Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia
Fly in: Vienna Schwechat airport or Bratislava airport
Tour ends in Prague, Vaclav Havel International airport
Peter & Jane Blazicek / Best Slovakia Tours – Travel Team
- Short Itinerary