- Tour Map
- Download PDF Itinerary
- 4 Star First Class Hotels
- A guided tour of important places
- Air conditioned Transport
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Farewell dinner
- Photos of Your Holiday
- Professionally guided tour
- Transportation with luxury vans Mercedes Benz V class (up to 7 travelers)
- Unlimited bottled water
- VAT and city tax
- Welcome Drink
- Flights to/from Slovakia
- Meals, unless expressly stated
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Tips to guide and driver
- Visa arrangements
We start with Vienna walking tour on a famous shopping street. 7 centuries of the Habsburg dynasty left here lots of treasures. It’s time to uncover and enter the Hofburg palace, Maria Therese square, Schonbrunn Palace. Wiener Schnitzel is a very special restaurant where once the monastery was.
Bratislava, the little-big capital offers relaxing walking through the historical Old town or sitting on one of the terraces on the Danube river on a new promenade in Eurovea gallery. It is very enjoyable and relaxing.
Prague – a world-known city, with nicknames such as City of Hundred Spires or Golden City. Very true! Know more about king Charles the IV and his mighty stone bridge, Astronomical clock, St. Vitus Cathedral. We’ll tell you the history details and will not leave out the tasty Czech meals & drinks.
Each of these three classy cities has something special. What you will like the most in Vienna, Bratislava, and Prague?
More about Austria
More about Czechia
More about Slovakia
This is one of our better Central European Tours with superb accommodation and most meals included.