- Tour Map
- 4 Star First Class Hotels
- A guided tour of important places
- Air conditioned Transport
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Farewell dinner
- Photos of Your Holiday
- Professional and Licensed Guide
- Professionally guided tour
- Special Heritage Programs and Festivals
- Unlimited bottled water
- VAT and city tax
- Welcome dinner
- Welcome Drink
- Flights to/from Slovakia
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Tips to guide and driver
- Visa arrangements
Traditional Slovak Heritage Tour
With our native Slovak guide, you’ll step back in time to medieval cities and castles, as well as to the cultures and traditions of early 20th century Slovakia when many of our Slovak ancestors left their country homes for new worlds. You’ll see what life was like in the Soviet era in contrast with today’s transition to a modern democracy.
We organize this tour for a small group of 14-16 (maximum 18) to keep a relaxed pace and flexibility. An English-speaking travel director is at your disposal during the whole tour.
About Slovakia Heritage Tour:
Judy Northup-Bennett, the Slovakia Heritage Tour founder, is available in the United States to answer your questions and help you plan your travel.
Contact Judy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-544-5144
Download PDF itinerary for Slovakia Heritage Tour PDF, Slovakia Heritage Tour 2024
- Short Itinerary
More about Slovakia
More about this tour
Travel dates: September 6-15, 2024
Price: USD 3150 per person sharing double/twin room
How to send your payments to Best Slovakia Tours
We offer 4 easy ways to pay your deposit and final payment: a Bank transfer (fixed payment varies by bank); or on line with Pay Pal (5.5 % fee); Stripe (3.5 %); and Wise Transfer.
1. Bank Transfer. To do this you’ll need to go to a bank, preferably where you have ongoing banking relations. International law requires that international money transfers be made in person. The fixed rate (often $30-50 for one transfer) will vary depending on your relationship with the bank. You’ll need the following information to complete the money transfer:
Bank name: Tatra Banka, a.s.
Bank address: Hodzovo square 3, 850 05 Bratislava,
Slovakia Account name: Best Slovakia Tours, s.r.o.
Account number (IBAN): SK1811000000002622862720
SWIFT (BIC) code: TATRSKBX
2. PayPal (with a 5.5 % fee). To do this online payment you’ll need a PayPal account and Best Slovakia Tours will send you a link and you will pay via PayPal. Easy, reliable and safe payment method